Food Truck Marketing : On the Hook with Bumble
Nobody likes a catfish – unless it’s deep-fried or Deleesa from the Circle. In 2017, dating app Bumble launched its photo verification feature to deter catfishing. To promote the new feature, Bumble took to the streets with a bright yellow food truck serving catfish themed dishes.
Experiential marketing techniques are becoming increasingly popular as companies look for new, memorable ways to engage with their audience. And if it involves delicious food from a food truck, then definitely count us in!
- A Food Truck Forward Weekend in Kansas City
- Miami Wedding Venues for Couples Who Know What They Want
- Our Favorite Wedding Venues in the Rocky Mountains
- How to avoid a line during a food truck catered event?
- Plated Dinner, Family Style, Buffet, Oh My!
- How many food trucks should we book for our wedding?
- Food Truck Marketing : On the Hook with Bumble
- Food Truck Wedding : How Much Does It Cost?
- Challenges Continue in 2021 for the Food Truck Industry
- A Note from Truckster Co-Founders: 2021 Summer Scavenger Hunt